1. As a potential entrepreneur, how would you construct a business plan to satisfy your banker?
2. What are the problems faced by Indian Women Entrepreneurs and what government support can they avail of?
3. Evaluate the contributions of Joseph Shumpeter and David McClelland with regardto Entrepreneurship
4. Ancillarization is the only hope for the small business in India after globalization”. Comment and support your answer with illustrations
5. SWOT is an essential tool in Environmental Scanning and Sectoral Studies. Explain giving suitable examples.
6. Explain the characteristics of successful entrepreneurs with reference to any successful entrepreneur
7. Give an account of the emergence of entrepreneurial class and elaborate thevarious types of entrepreneurs
8. Explain the concept and importance of outsourcing in Indian economy.
9. Developing countries need imitative, humbler entrepreneurs rather thaninnovative entrepreneurs”. Do you agree? Give reasons.
10. Elaborate the methodology for a site location. Enumerate the variousconsiderations under it.
11. Short notes on (any two):
- Industrial Estates.
- Rewards and motivation of an entrepreneur.
12. Define entrepreneurial culture and differentiate it from administrative culture.