1.”All contracts are agreements but all agreements are not contracts.” Discuss this statement in light of the essential elements of a valid contract. Also mention briefly the different kinds of agreements under the India Contract Act, 1872.
2. Discuss, what are the rights, liabilities and disabilities of a minor as per the Indian Partnership Act, 1932.
3. What do you understand by implied warranties and conditions of sale according to the sale of Goods Act, 1930?
4. Differentiate between lay-off and retrenchment according to the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947.
5. Give the provisions related to safety as given in the Factories Act, 1948.
6. What are the characteristics or essential features of a company and briefly mention the types of companies.
7. What do you understand by electronic governance and what are the attributes of electronic records as mentioned in the Information Technology Act, 2000.
8. Discuss the concept of free consent and misrepresentation as per the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
9. Distinguish between private and public company. What are the special privileges of a private company over public company according to Companies Act, 1956?
10. Write short notes on any two of the following:
(a) Cyber regulation
(b) Industrial Dispute
(c) Breach of Contact
(d) Voidable contracts.